Everyday many people depreciate health-wise, and most times they wonder what is really happening to them. We most times bring upon ourselves what’s happening to us by either the things we consume, the things we do, and the things we don’t do. These are a few things you should know about some organs of your body, and what they are scared of.
Please remember what these few organs of the body are afraid of
- Kidney: Afraid to stay up all night.
- Stomach: Afraid of the cold food.
- Lung: Afraid of smoke.
- Liver: Afraid of fatty stuff.
- Heart: Afraid of salty food.
- Pancreas: Afraid of binge eating.
- Intestinal: Afraid of eating seafood indiscriminately.
- Eyes: Afraid of mobile phones and computers screens.
- Gallbladder: Afraid of not eating breakfast.
So please take real good care of yourself, because spare parts may not fit.
They are very expensive and not necessarily in stock.