The slippery House Lizard known as Wall Gecko also called Omo’nle in Yoruba felled into a pot of soup prepared by a housewife in Nigeria unknowingly and it killed the  woman and her 9 children after eating. Another woman who prepared Tea in a kettle  which the gecko fell into, all the family that drank the tea died. Please ensure your food, cooked or raw is tightly closed as this animal is highly poisonous; it also goes with “aljanus” (jinns) – verifiable. Therefore do everything possible to get rid of this dangerous animal from your home. God bless u as u pass this message across to your family and friends.

Omo’nle or Tsaka or Wall Gecko, is causing too much deaths at various homes these days, let it not bring death messengers to your home.

To eradicate it totally in your home, just mix Salt and Garlic and put it in different corners of your room. You will never see them again.

Leave a Reply