Flirting is a social and sexual behavior involving verbal or written communication, as well as body language, by one person to another, either to suggest interest in a deeper relationship with the other person, or if done playfully, for amusement.
Don’t Miss: 10 Things to know before getting Married
- When you first get a number, wait for a day or two before you text. Don’t give her the impression you’re in a rush.
- Pace your replies. Rule of thumb is 10 minutes. You should follow the flow of the conversation and match her response time.
- Keep everything witty and simple.
- Do not send open-ended texts like “Hey, what’s going on?”
- Never use ALL CAPS.
- Always proofread your texts before sending. Read them out loud to check the tone of the text.
- Do not send a second text until you have received a response from the first one. Duh!
- If you’re into her more than she is into you, then text her less frequently.
- Do not send lengthy texts. Anything more than three sentences, and you’re pushing it.
- If you do not know how to respond, do nothing.
- Be unpredictable.
- Do not send approval-seeking texts, like; “Did you have a nice time on our date?”.
- Humour will save you. When in doubt, be funny.
- Send mixed signals. Send one text that’s flirty and then send a text that teases her.
- The more attractive they are, the less interest you should show.
NB: These are just tips that have been proven severally by psychologists and relationship experts, they might not always work exactly as said here. In everything, try to respond what ever comes up like an adult.