- Gum disease has been shown to have an effect on cognitive dysfunction, which is associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Regularly brushing your teeth can lessen your risk of developing heart disease.
3. Teeth brushing can prevent or diminish the progression of harmful diseases such as pneumonia.
4. Did you know? Although milk is high in calcium content, 60–80% of it is not absorbed through the human intestine.
5. Farting reduces high blood pressure, and is very beneficial to health.
6. There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee. Only 26 has been tested, and have caused cancer in rats.
7. Loneliness is both physically and mentally damaging.
8. If you sleep for less than 4 hours, or more than 10 hours; you’re at a higher risk of dying at an early age.
9. Held in farts enter your bloodstream, and is very bad for health.
10. People who regularly have their breakfast or dinner in restaurants are at a higher risk of becoming obese.
Which one of these got you amazed the most? Tell us in the comment section and share.