Being fit is made easier when you know how to get the right things done with just a snap of a finger.
Sommyincrease has put together 10 Facts that will make working out and being fit a whole lot easier than ever.
- Eat an Orange before working out. Not only does it keep you hydrated, but it also prevents your muscle from getting sore.
- You can heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain by rubbing the area with chapstick.
- Adding Vodka to your shampoo can strengthen your hair, prevent dry scalp, and stop dandruff.
- Adding Deodorant on an insect bite or other itchy site will stop the itch.
- Drinking 2 cups of water before meals can make you lose an average of 4.5 more pounds withing 12 weeks than if you don’t.
- 9 foods that can get rid of an upset stomach;
- Bananas, Ginger, Plain Yogurt, Papaya, Apple Sauce, Oatmeal, White Rice, Chamomile Tea, Chicken Broth.
7. Watching horror movies can burn up more than 180 calories.
8. Ordinary/Hangover Headache cure:
- Two aspirin with a bottle of Powerade.
- Rotate Ice and heat every 15 minutes.
9. Having hiccups? Hold your breath and swallow three times.
10. Want to lose weight? Eat more spicy food! Spicy foods fool your taste buds into being more satisfied with smaller amounts.